Our adrenal glands deserve all the possible care it can get. Keep in mind that this part of our endocrine system is the one responsible for the healthy distribution of hormones throughout our body. So the best thing you can do is make sure that gland is kept regulated so that relevant illnesses and disorders concerning the production of hormones, like adrenal fatigue, can be avoided.
Nutrition is always key to making sure that the adrenal glands are well taken cared of. To give you an idea, here are some of the superfoods that provides your adrenals with the nutrients they crave:
1. Wheat Germs and Sprouts – These foods can be easily added on top of a salad or any dish that you would like to prepare. So instead of using just the usual garnish, make use of these ingredients so that you can end up getting the right amount of nutrients that are known for healing poorly functioning adrenal glands.
2. Deap Ocean Fish – These are those type of fishes that are usually expensive because they can only be caught from the deep section of the ocean, such as the Atlantic cod fish. But you can be sure that the amount is worth it because fishes like these are high in Omega 3 which is a very important antioxidant for the adrenal glands.
3. Whole Grains – Fiber is a must for a healthy adrenal gland diet. The carbohydrates found in these grains help add natural energy in the adrenal glands and fight back against unnecessary fatigue.
4. Kelp – This sea-type of food is known for its pituitary and adrenal gland cleansing properties. It also contains natural iodine which helps prevent disorders targeting the thyroid.
5. Turkey – It might be surprising for some but turkey is actually considered to be a lean protein rich food. It is actually good for inhibiting the possible development of cancer.
6. Coconut – Whether the meat itself, the juice, or even the oil, coconut is not called the tree of life for nothing. It is very healthy and reduces different risks for body ailments.
7. Flax seed – This type of food is also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids not unlike what you would find in Salmon. Omega-3’s are deeply involved in modulation of hormones, a healthy immune system, behavior, IQ, inflammation, and cardiovascular health. This is a great thing to include in your diet anyway but for adrenal fatigue sufferers it is essential for a full recovery.